From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:04:32 +0200
It's just like peanut butter but made with almonds. Just grind them up. Some
grocery stores sell them. I make my own by dumping a bunch of almonds in the
food processor and letting it run until it's smooth and creamy. You can also
leave it a bit crunchy - however you like it. Nuts that have been soaked and
dehydrated are digested easier - so the saying goes.