From:
Inci Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:27:34 -0400
Dated    Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:48:24 -0500,   Phil Terry
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
Subject: Re: Kefir question

I'm curious about what got you interested in kefir, Inci, given that it's
a dairy product and therefore not Paleo according to the leading Paleo
advocates<<<<

My dog. She is on a heavy duty anti biotic (Doxycycline) for Ehrlichia
Canis.

In the meantime,I enjoy few tablespoons of yogurt once in a blue moon due to
severe dairy intolerance. If I weren't I'd eat ice cream for breakfast,lunch
and dinner,when I run out of hours,I'd take the clock back so I could eat
more..... <VBG>

Inci