From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 17:43:39 -0700
--- "Kristina K. Carlton"

> What is it they don't like about it? My husband is
> not a Paleo type person -
> has to be right now due to high cholesterol and
> doctor's orders - but even
> he thinks the grass fed beef is MUCH better.

My wife was a hardcore vegetarian before I showed her
the light.  She's been on the paleo wagon now for
almost 5 years, but still has some mental isues with
meat.  Anything pink or chewy grosses her out.  The
meat I purchased was a bit chewy, and also had a
strong gamey taste to it.  It tasted nothing like the
meat I normally buy at the grocery store, and both her
and my daughter really didn't like it at all.

I bought it online here,

http://texasgrassfedbeef.com/beef_cuts_and_prices.htm

because it was so much cheaper than anywhere else I
checked out.  Are other sources better tasting??

An image of my paleo tribe after 5 years of eating
grain fed meat,

http://tinyurl.com/7hfwy

Mark

Yahoo! Mail