From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:07:05 ADT
> Another Big Problem I think that you might want to look into is Why On
> Earth Do You Cook Everything So Much, haven't you ever heard that Paleo
> Man ate quite a lot of his Food Raw?  I mentioned this before and I

Excuse me, but this is not another Rawfood list.  When Grant
originally set this list up, it was to support paleolithic diets in
general, and NeanderThin was specifically stated as a reference.
NeanderThin is one, but not the only book on paleodiets that allows
foods to be cooked.

Cooking is QUITE acceptable for folks on this list, even if it is not
acceptable to you personally.  If the basic tenets of this list have
changed since Grant left, then let me know.  But otherwise, I'd
appreciate not receiving "cooking flames" on this list!