From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:29:56 -0700
>From: Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [P-F] Steffan Linderberg
>Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:06:43 -0800
>
> > Dori writes:
> >
> > >Wow.  I was lucky enough ... to enjoy
> > dinner with the Jesus, Mary,
> > >Joseph and Pope of paleo nutrition;
> >
> > Let's hope it wasn't your last supper...
>
>Nah, Dori didn't mention Judas (Ornish) being there :)

I live for the day that SOB takes on Mike and Mary Dan.  But don't bet on it
happening.  Ornish has been approached by numerous journalists to do just
that and has refused each and every time.  We call that chickensh*t where I
come from, but I digress.  It's clear that he knows he can't win, so he just
hides.  He will, however, take on Atkins.  While Atkins has done great
things for many people, he continues to depend on the same studies cited in
his original book.  Ornish knows what's coming and he's prepared.  If Ornish
were to attempt a go-round with the Eadeses (or Sears or Cordain or Eaton
or...) he wouldn't know what hit him.  What a pantywaist.

He did, however, wind up going at it with Mike and MD's partner, Dr. Ron
Rosedale at one point.  It wasn't pretty.  And I'm not referring to
Rosedale.

Dr. Dean Hornish is no Judas; he's a veritable Beelzebub.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

(but how does she REALLY feel?)