From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:00:42 -0500
Robert,

I can eat all paleo foods with no problems.  Some people seem to be a lot
more damaged than others.  Also, many seem to have chronic yeast overgrowth
problems caused by their previous way of eating.    I am thankful that I
seem to have been able to improve or correct the damage I had done to myself
through eating SAD the first 43 years of my life so that I don't appear to
have ongoing problems if I eat cleanly.

I have lupus - SLE.  And, when I eat grains and processed foods I have joint
pain and swelling, brain fog, a sense of unwellness, fatigue, sore throat.

Paula H.