From:
Clelia D'Orazio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:32:01 -0600
Hi Lois,

I found your experience very educational and interesting, thanks for sharing
it with us.

You asked:  >Clelia, do you have any other symptoms?  Maybe salt alone will
help you...<

The only symptoms I have is dizziness, also I am trying to loose weight it
seems impossible at this point.  Lately instead of having 3 large meals with
snacks in between, I find myself eating more frequently this way I don't
feel as dizzy as I used to.

I did have the thyroid checked and they always come back negative, however I
do know that I have a parathyroid abnormality.

Thanks again for your help......................

Clelia