From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:48:04 -0600
>From:    Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Gallbladder removal
>
>There is never a need for surgery.  There is a need for all of the
internal
>organs.

Not true.  Are you suggesting there is never a need for traditional
western medicine?  While natural healing type stuff has its place western
medecine definitely does as well.

>The body wants to survive and therefore will always do what it needs to
in
>order to function optimally.

Always?  Why do we get sick, die, etc. ?  Imbalance of nutrients, neglect
of natural ways?  Only to a certain point, obviously, then we will get
sick and/or die eventually anyway.

***************8
>From:    Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Apendix
>
>At 22:36 1999-01-13 -0800, Cynthia wrote:
>>
>>Just as a matter of curiosity, what purpose does the appendix serve?

My (possibly incorrect understanding) was that it used to help us digest
tough meat/grisel in past times, before the food enters the ascending
large colon.  BTW - this would imply that it shriveled due to lack of
use;  i.e. we evolved away from meat (not completely, of course - more to
this argument - no time now).

James Crocker
"Taking a new step...is what people fear most."
 - Dostoyevski