Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:35:48 -0800
Dear cats,

I only know that there have been many reports of older children/teens
getting the MMR and then getting neuurological conditions. See the story of
Trina Schmits' son.

but I think they would be more likely to get MS than "autism" Autism is so
devastating in part because these vaccines are received at such an early age
before the brain even has a chance to completely myelinate.

So "autism" in an adult is ms or similar. I can also ask for you on the
various vax lists.

I do know that paleo diet helps tremendously with ms.  A father recovered
his college age son on a paleo diet.

I read that his paper was banned in Canada by the MS Society there.