From:
Denise LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:43:02 EDT
I read a book some 20 years ago or so called The Descent of Woman.

The author theorized that we spent a large amount of time in the water
(not
living in it, but near it and spending a lot of time in it), as
evidenced by
our noses, hairless bodies, fat distribution and other evolutionary
differences from land-bound primates.

She had a lot of interesting theories about all of this that could
have been
just plain silly, but at the time, they made a lot of sense.  Has
anyone else
read this or heard of these theories?

Denise