From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:59:04 MDT
Gawen wrote:

>VEGETARIANS ARE NOT HEALTHIER THAN MEAT EATERS. MEAT EATING CULTURES >ARE
>HEALTHIER AND LONGER LIVED THAN VEGETARIAN ONES.

I must say, Amadeus, I've often wondered what got you and/or keeps you on
this list.  There's no such thing as a vegetarian paleo diet.  Whether
created, evolved or a little bit of both, it doesn't matter: humans were
made to eat meant.  Meat was a primary part if not the staple of the human
diet for at least 2 million years.  Name ONE thing that's wrong with eating
healthy meat, such as wild game or a trout caught in a crystal clear stream,
nutritionally speaking.  I'm sure your answer will be interesting.  I doubt,
however, that it will be logical.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

P.S.  Don't get me wrong.  It's not that I hate you or spit in your general
direction.  I just don't get it.