From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:30:29 -0500
> Yes, it's all conjecture, but consistent with the findings of, say, Weston Price, who studied "primitive" people who, as adults, consumed a mix of paleo and post-paleo foods yet remained robustly healthy.

This may not be your point, Todd, but these people Price studied remained "robustly healthy" eating "post-paleo foods" only in comparison to those on a Standard American Diet.  Their health certainly didn't *improve* by adding non-paleo foods in adulthood.

I don't get you lately, Todd.  Are you on Amadeus' payroll and getting paid for every conversion from paleo?  Does your theorizing demand Cartesian certainty or else you're not on board the paleo bandwagon?  Trying out a new culinary chaos theory?  Unless one is trying to really test boundaries, there's really not much disagreement as to what constitutes a "paleo" food.  And since this is a paleo support list, I've found your well informed but confused and even half-baked theorizing nothing short of a downer.