Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:05:04 -0500
on 3/5/2001 11:42 AM, Richard Geller at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I recall a year or so ago lots of discussion on this list from a few calorie
> reduction (CR) advocates. Wow, CR and paleo, that could be really hard!

I don't know. I find that if I really stick to paleo, I don't eat that much.
After a few days of no unpaleo junk, just a regular serving of  meat
(especially something dense like beef) and a salad or a serving of green
veggies will keep me going for quite a while without getting hungry. I've
never counted calories in my life, so I have no idea how much that would be,
but I'm sure it's not that much. Add maybe a couple of eggs and a sausage at
breakfast, and a very small lunch and that's a good eating day for me.

It's when I eat stuff I shouldn't (bread, sugar etc) that I start getting
ravenously hungry and really putting away the calories.

Irene