From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:00:09 -0500
A few months ago I started eating a tin of sardines virtually every day. I have noticed that my allergies are dramatically better. It is as though I am on medication even though I am not taking anything. It is a miracle, really, because I have always had severe allergies especially in the Fall and Winter. My allergies should be terrible but they are almost gone. I cannot imagine that it is anything but the fish oil although I suppose it could be something else.

I have taken flaxseed oil but it had not effect like this. Perhaps the fish oil's high EPA and DHA is responsible, and my body does not convert flaxseed oil into these things in adequate amounts.

Anyone else had this experience or another experience with fish oil?

--Richard