From:
Madeline Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:17:09 EST
In a message dated 3/28/02 11:55:04 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have little spare time these days with a baby and two other kids plus
everything else, so I was wondering what everyone would recommend as the
best book to read on paleo diet if i only have time to read one  (for the
moment anyways!)

Hi Debbie,

I'm sure you'll get different opinions from different people, but my vote for
the single best book is the book by the Drs. Michael and Mary Dan Eades, The
Protein Power LifePlan.

Good luck to you!

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY