From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:57:07 +0300
>The drastic calorie reduction to only 1661 kcal would contribute to
>your longevity.
>The drastic low values in calcium, Vitamin C,E,B1 will do the opposite.

you will need to do all these calculations again with the spleen, heart,
kidney, and marrow.

How long would you want to live without fiber?

it is not a matter of me personally...eskimos, Picts, reindeer tribesmen
live well enough without fibre.  How long does anyone - not you pesonally -
live entirely on tubers? would you rather corn or maize instead?

> This would
>constitute a perfect paleo food, and that's not including any fat from
>marrow or brain.

>Very perfect indeed.

i will concede there is a drama with Vit C. i have read there is Vit C in
spleen, can anyone confirm this?

>If everyone of only 170,000 killed one kangaroo every day thats
> 62,050,000 kangaroos per year.

>Are there so many? Among 12mio sheeps and cattle?
>How much is a zillion?
>How long does a kangaroo live? How fast do they reproduce?
>Fast enough for 64million new kangaroos per year?

I suppose you have to come up with some diversion way from your lost tuber
tribes.  At no point did i ever suggest that aborignes ate only kangaroo.
There is a variety of animal food sources in Australia - emu, goanna, grubs,
bogong moths, moderately fat- rich fish such as barramundi, yellowbelly,
Murray cod.

If tubers are the perfect paleo food, where are the tuber tribes that
support this view?

andrew