Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:02:33 -0400
Could try crustless quiches, made in nonstick muffin pans.  Put in veg and
meat.  I make mine using organic coconut milk (fullfat) vs dairy milk.  You
could make a "face" on top with pieces of meat and veg, when they're done or
near the end.
Unless they 'pick thru' the stuff in it, could make breakfast wraps, using
big chunks of scrambled or boiled egg, chunks of chicken sausage, cooked
veg, bacon, whatever.

Make a hamburger 'spaceship' (I'm making this one up as I go!):  have a
hamburger patty that looks sorta like a UFO.  Find three or four rounded
skewers, break off to short lengths.  Put in at angles for 'legs' to raise
burger off plate, and let skewers stick up enough to put on some rounded
grapes, chunks of 'alien'-colored melon, etc like they are satellite
antennaes.   Find some little alien action figures to set on the plate to
sell it.

Hey, you do what you gotta do.  Good luck!

paleobest,
Ro