From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:20:13 -0500
Lynnet,

Sounds like you've been this for a very long time, and passionate about it. You stated,  "If you want to get rid of all cravings remove all plant matter from your diet and only eat from the animal world."
That sentence really caught my attention. Seems as though "my cravings" live in my mind. I may not give in to them, and hope that they will totally fade in time, but I think of those tastes that I love so well. Just like the alcoholic, or former smoker ~ that "want" never completely leaves. They just CAN'T, unless they want to pay a huge price.

Am I wrong on this??? Most of my friends that I question on the subject seem to agree with my theory.

Now, if you're truly convinced that eating nothing but from the animal world will "cure cravings", wipe the thought from my "mind", I'll put this to the test.

Thanks Lynnet!

Katie