From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:45:56 -0500
Kristina > I can't seem to deal with that small amount of protein in one day.

I really believe you're not getting enough fat into your diet.  You crave the protein because you're still relying upon glucose from gluconeogenesis as your primary fuel.  You've got to literally dive into that olive oil swimming pool.