From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:58:40 -0400
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Justin Hasselman wrote:

> Did I read that right?  You lost 12 pounds in 1 week.  Surely this can not
> all be bodyfat, or is it?

You read it right.  I doubt that it is all body fat.

> Did you drop some water weight or lose any lean
> tissue?

I assume that I must have lost some water weight, though I didn't
experience any obvious diuresis.  But I grant that it wouldn't
have to be obvious.  Anyway, I don't doubt that some of the
weight loss was water, and I certainly don't expect to continue
losing weight at that ridiculous rate.

I don't think I've lost any lean tissue.  At least, if I have the
effect is not noticeable in the gym.  My strength is not
compromised.

> I've seen extreme diets by @hit for brain bodybuilders who used
> 10iu GH per day, 300-400mcg T3 per day, plus mainlining crank everyday, and
> I've never seen anyone lose 12 pounds of fat in a week.

Prior to this, the most weight I ever lost in a week was 8
pounds.  I did not lose any additional weight today.  I really
have no explanation for it.  My meat intake is about 2 lbs. per
day, I think.

Todd Moody