From:
Lynn Razaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:31:25 -0700
Michael,
I put this paper together about a year ago. You might
enjoy it. You may need to join to native-nutrition
group long enough to get into the file.

Go to
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/native-nutrition/
then go to files on the left and scroll down to The
Liver Files. It was mainly put together as a way to
compile info on eating it but it has a great link on
functions also.

Here's the link to files but it might not work
directly:

I was consuming liver raw for awhile....and probably
will again. I used it in a tonic with tomatoe juice.
It's all in the paper I put together.
I ONLY ONLY used grassfed from someone I know. Usually
I used lamb liver.
It really does amazing things for your body!

Lynn