From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:26:38 -0600
From: "Paul D. Legere" <[log in to unmask]>

My wife exclusively breast fed our five children for nine months and they
tested normal for iron during that time. By this age our children began to
show
their own interest in what we were eating.

It is probable that paleo mothers have a higher iron content in their breast
milk because of the natural foods consumed.  Todays SAD is sadly lacking,
pun intended, and the same can apply to breast milk.  JMO
Oliva