From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 22:17:33 EST
Clelia,

I read a recent message of yours to the paleo list in which you tell people
they should take medication at the first sign of a cold or flu.

Medication only suppresses symptoms and therefore interrupts the
detoxification.  The cold or flu is just the body detoxifying and cleansing.
It is therefore detrimental to take medication, at any time.

Next time you get these symptoms, just rest, with your eyes closed, as much as
you can, until you no longer experience them.

Once again, you can find out more about my philosophy and approach to health
and healing at http://www.HealSelf.org.

You are beautiful and I love you!

Dr. Bernarr