From:
"T. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 07:18:46 -0800
Catsfoot wrote:

> I am planning to go on a fast diet for 10 days, hope I can make it to the
end OK.
> Here is what I plan to do:  for the first 2 days my diet will be only
green...

> The reason I am doing this is because I would like to clean my system from
all the
> waste in my bowls, I am chronic constipated and nothing seem to work.
>
> What do you think?

What do you normally eat? If you are chronically constipated on your
normal
diet,
I would imagine that after the fast is over you will eventually become
constipated
again.

I also question the wisdom of eating less in order to crap more.
Again, it
gets
back to what you normally eat. Maybe there are some foods you need to
eat
less of,
and others you need more of.