From:
Buji Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:20:43 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 1998 4:18 PM
Subject: [P-F] Headaches and a whole lotta other stuff

>Hi all,
>
>My mother (age 66) has suffered from chronic headaches for years. Most
>often she wakes up with them and they'll last all day.
>So does anyone on here have compelling evidence (anecdotal or otherwise)
>that links all these ailments that I can pass on, to convince her that
>*all* these problems could very well be related to her diet - particularly
>the headaches?
>
>TIA
>
>Kathy Partridge
>mailto:[log in to unmask]
>Artworks website: <http://www.borg.com/~atelierk/>
>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
>Atelier Golden Retrievers & Goldens Portrayed
>Member GRCA, up in central New York

I wish I could answer your question specifically. But because the negative
effects of post -paleo dietary habits are so diffuse, I think that really it
boils down to,yes, probably your problems will be helped, more than you
might hope, by the Neanderthin type diet. Mine certainly have been. They
included high BP, "irritable bowel", itching, blood sugar instability and
hypoglycemia, peridontitus, etcc, etc.!

Also, I want to say that your mother is very lucky to have such a helpfully
concerned daughter. Congratulations.

Michael