From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:03:55 MDT
I know I'm a day late and a dollar short in posting the first item,
but in
light of my dental adventure I ain't all there at the moment.

Mike & Mary Dan Eades will be highlighted today and tomorrow by the
following Spokane, WA TV newscasts:

Thursday - Lead story on 4:30 PM newscast of KHQ-TV (Channel 6, the
NBC
affiliate).  Reporter Tobby Hartley has never heard of a low-carb or
high
protein diet; should be interesting!

Friday - Live morning interview at approximately 6:45 AM on KREM-TV
(Channel
2, the CBS affiliate).  I know nothing beyond that.

As for today, they very well could include a VOSOT* in later casts, so
if
you live there you may see something on the later casts, too.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

* VOSOT = voice over sound on tape, aka bite.  Anchor speaks into the
camera, then they roll tape with a bite (quote from a source), more
tape,
then back to the anchor
  PACKAGE = Intro ("Bread is the staff of life.  Or is it?  Drs.
Michael and
Mary Dan Eades say cut the bun and eat more burgers.  John Q.
Pinup-boy has
the story....) then the story.  I think the 4:30 story is a package.
Damn
well better be!