From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:47:58 -0800

________________________________

  I would also like to "come to William's rescue" here.  Not because I believe or disbelieve what he is saying, but because I feel he has been done a disservice here in this discussion.

Several years ago, when I was fairly new to this group, he posted something about the effects of the Paleo diet on SVT. (Supraventricular tacchycardia; which is a congenital heart problem that can cause your heart to beat upwards of 220 beats per minute.)  He suffers from this, as do I.  For years.  And it's frustrating and scarey when you get a "spell".

He talked with me privately at length about this, and nary a mention of religion.  I didn't even know he was a Christian, as am I.  Which also means I know nothing of his particular beliefs, either, but the point is that he is a decent man who took quite a bit of his personal time with me explaining how the diet worked for him with this annoying ailment, and I truly appreciated that.  So I wouldn't call him some evangelical right-wing religion-spouting lunatic by any means.  He has a right to his beliefs, as do the rest of you, and I just don't want to see him thrown under the bus because of all this mess.

Thanks again, William!

Love,
Bren