From:
Monique DuRant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:22:44 -0500
I'm working on a diet for the severely ill and would like your comments and input. The first premise of the diet plan has to do with the ratio of protein to fiber(rather than carbo). My research indicates that, within calorie requirements, a ratio of 4:1 protein to fiber would be ideal for this group of people. There are other, more complicated ratios involving lipids but I am interested to know if any of you would be willing to calculate the protein & fiber ratio you are already eating on a paleodiet. Any data would of course be informal, not for profit, and confidential. If you are willing to contribute, please email me.
Monique