From:
Blue Rider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 22:42:13 -1000
Jackson wrote:

> Ok maybe cleansing/colonics are not paleo, but what do you do with all
> the crap on the colon walls from past sins?  Mary Jackson

If you will take 3 level tablespoons of psyllium husk (Metamucil, health
food store psyllium, etc.) in a huge glass of water, followed by the
same amount of plain water each day for 3 days in a row, you will not
*believe* what you've been stashing in there.
Just don't stir the psyllium up and let it set more than about 20
seconds or you will have psyllium jello.  Stuff absorbs water faster
than anything you ever saw.
The action is totally mechanical, there's no chemical action at all.
You don't absorb anything from the psyllium.
I've used it for years and wouldn't be without it.

Aloha
Jackie Blue