Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:59:02 -0700
On the autism list they are finding more and more research linking this to
mercury poisoning from the vaccines....

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get mercury out of our kids, they
have had huge doses of mercury in the shots, many kids have received as many
as 35 doses of vax before kindergarten!!!!

Thank you,

Mary

ps my mom told me that in my day (the 50's) we had only 2 or 3 shots in our
entire childhood!! No wonder these kids are as sick as dogs! actually dogs
are getting vaccinosis in huge numbers as well.