From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:10:55 -0500
Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

>Some fruit (besides a plate of rosehip and "cornus mas" fruits:
>http://www.geocities.com/paleolix/mespdesk.jpg

I didn't see any plate. The photos are a bit big! I have to scroll all over
to see them. I suggest you download this freeware program to reduce them in
size. 640x480 is tops for sharing on the Net. (Though you may prefer the
German version.)

http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/english.htm

As for your "cornus mas." They the red berries in the picture. In the US
they are called Cornelian Cherries. They are very popular in Turkey. From
the dogwood family (not the cherry family). They are best when a dark red.
They will ripen off the bush. Planted as an ornamental bush. How long ago
was this picture taken? Cornelian cherries were in back in August here in NYC.

Don.