From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:30:01 -0400
hey guys, remember awhile back, i asked you all to send me your favorite
paleo things to eat?  well, some of you did, and i've put them all together,
along with recipes i scrounged from our archived posts, stole from other
websites, and shamelessly plagarized from published cookbooks.
Don is going to put them up in an archive form on the web page, but in the
meantime, i thought it'd be nice to have a copy for in my kitchen.  i guess
i didn't realize how much i had collected, cause i printed out 80 pages!
so i was thinking of asking Kinko's how much they would charge to copy this
lot, and bind it up (it's too fat to staple).  if anyone else would like a
copy, let me know, and i'll send you one for what it costs to print/mail it.
after i stop at Kinko's and the post office, i can give a better idea of
what it'll run us.

and if anyone has any more recipes, please send them to me! see your name in
print (or send it anonymously, if you're shy)
thanks!
JoAnn.