From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:06:42 -0500
This list used to have three women that helped me in recipe
conversions (Patti Vincent, JoAnn Betten, Stacie Tolen). All are now
gone and e-mail addresses no longer work. Hence I'm asking you all.

I've been monitoring the new paleo books coming out. Most are e-book
only books. You can see them in descending publishing date here:
<http://www.amazon.com/s/?search-alias=books&keywords=paleo&sort=daterank>http://www.amazon.com/s/?search-alias=books&keywords=paleo&sort=daterank

Or you can see the e-book only books extracted out here:
http://paleodiet.com/kindle-only-books.htm

Anyway, one of the e-books has 50 appetizers. More than I had. So I
got to work. I now have 85 and I'm still adding.

I'd like to add this recipe: Grilled Lamb Bites with Black-Olive Oil
http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-lamb-bites-with-black-olive-oil-cocktails-2007

But it has sherry vinegar in it. This has a distintive taste that
isn't going to be replicated with lemon juice. (The recipe already
has lemon zest.) I don't want to use grape juice. This isn't an
ingredient they should have around. And only 1 teaspoon is needed.
Any ideas? Just leave it out?

Don.