From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:40:04 -0800
On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:53:05 EST Pasha Turavets <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> There are millions of people who don't eat or like breakfast who  don't
fit into the over-simplified category you describe.  >>

My son being one of them.  My oldest son does not enjoy breakfast, he has
no appetite in the morning. He feels  like eating around 10am, after he
has been up for 3 hours. His last meal of the day is around 6pm sometimes
7pm. So that is around 15 hours since his last meal if you count from 7pm
to 10 am the next morning.
Trish
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.