From:
Mrs Caroline Centa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 01:57:01 -0800
I make an orange cake (which contains whole oranges, almond meal, sugar free jam - it's 99.9% fruit, eggs and baking soda), a jelly (which is gelatin and fruit juice), fresh fruit (strawberries usually) and a banana custard (egg yolks, coconut milk and banana).  I then layer them (I also sometimes sprinkle a bit of juice over the cake to make it moist).   I'll type out the full recipe some time when I am not so busy with Xmas stuff....