From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 23:14:25 -0700
-

> >From what I've seen, both Andrew Weil and Udo Erasmus have a lot of
> >really wrong ideas (at least about nutrition) that are bad for your
> >health, and are not at all paleo-based.
>
> Hilary;
>
> Which ideas of theirs is, in your estimation, really wrong? Erasmus has
his
> doctoral degree in nutrition with two years of post graduate studies in
> genetics and biochemistry and Weil is a medical doctor so they seem to be
> pretty well grounded in human physiological knowledge.

What makes you think that those degrees insure that they are correct and not
all wrong? I wouldn't assume that at all.

i will even say that , because they have so much credentials, their findings
are suspect . but i am desenchanted by the scientific world . it is not that
the scientists "answers " are wrong  ,but they have so much investments in
being "credible " that they often miss to ask the important and right
questions .
ex : in the "health" field they look for what makes sick and are not
interested in what makes peoples  healthy.
health is something more than the absence of diseases.

jean-claude