From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 17:17:43 -0700
I have been guilty a few times of not proper editing, however, when I did
, the list owner would e-mail me a reminder of cutting posts to just what
was needed. I really have not come across too many posts that are not
edited.  Most everyone on the list is pretty good about it.
Trish
On Mon, 29 May 2000 01:37:16 -0400 "Joan V." <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> BTW, I wonder if it is possible for folks to really limit the amount >
of a> post they "copy" when replying to that post. It strikes me that >
although> there is a reminder at the beginning of every "digest" I
receive to > copy
> only what is absolutely necessary,That really gets to be a drag when
you have to spend half > the time
> scrolling down to get to the point! What do other people think about
> this?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.