From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:43:48 -0800
-->
><So, almost everybody in our society will be relying on the medical
>profession
>to stay alive at some point in their lives.

>Perhaps this is just the opposite.  Iatragenic death is one of the leading

>cause of death in our country.  Perhaps some people live longer DESPITE
>medical intervention (sorry, I had to say that <g>).

Considering the general  mental state of a person developping symtoms. i
will say that medical intervention at first thru its emotionnal or spiritual
"hope giving" effect , will postpone the outcome in  the physical realm.
then the hard physical reality of medical intervention take its toll and
precipate you at the end of the no exit and finish you.
fondamentally and philosophically,  i will say that medical intervention "
DO NOTHNG" ( Like many human activities ) just playing with the dimensions
of time and space ( displacing around  their relationship).
A real "'DO NOTHNG ATTITUDE " will be the least stressfull acceptance of
WHAT Is.
In other words, : conditions being what they are , necessary outcomes have
to be experienced .
If you  don't like the outcomes change the conditions.
The cause of medical intervention is human irresponsibility experienced as
guilt.
The experience of guilt  1 ask  for a savior 2  expect a  punishement .
with medical intervention you got both and both way between the 2 parties
( both sides experience at time the guilt of this unloving relationship and
project it on the other side )
Did i succeed at making somebody angry? a doctor? a patient? ( with a smile)
jean-claude