From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:39:05 -0600
Pistachios and macadamias rule!

I pretty much eat nuts however I can get them - raw, roasted, toasted, whatever. I have a hard time resisting nuts in general, but resist them I do nonetheless. I also notice weight gain when I go on a nut-binge, and as I get older I have a harder time digesting them. But, boy, are they delightful.

I find it interesting. Some have reported that - for them - nuts are self-regulating. They can only eat so many and then they lose interest in them. I'm just the opposite. Once I start, I find it hard to stop (eating nuts, that is). Fruit, on the other hand, loses it's appeal for me pretty rapidly - while others report they easily overindulge in fruit.

I also lose interest in meat fairly rapidly (especially overly fatty cuts). Veggies seem to be somewhat neutral for me.

Viva le difference.