From:
Rob Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 14:41:47 -0400
> How much is the right amount of protein?  I found some web-site with a
> formula but according to my weight right now and in order to lose, I would
> need to eat about 2 pounds of meat per day according to their formula.

Kim,

I used the calculator on the zone web site
www.zoneperfect.com/female_calculator.html (this is a link to the female
calculator).

According to my profile, I require 87 grams of protein/day.  This is
equivalent to .19 lbs of protein/day (which doesn't seem like very much).  I
imagine that your requirements may be less than this.

Rob