From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:15:17 -0400
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Ken Stuart wrote:

> Todd - I thought that you had lost the most weight on the Zone diet ??

True, but too much of that weight was muscle, which is why I
don't recommend it.  Of the 33 pounds that I lost on the Zone, at
least 6 were muscle.  Of the 29 that I have now lost on the
Anchell diet, apparently none is muscle.  On the contrary, I
appear to have added about 6 pounds of LBM, although I won't know
for sure until I get measured.

Todd Moody