From:
Nelson Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:11:37 -0500
I've just finished reading Ray's latest edition of Neanderthin, which
mentions the use of green tea as acceptable for its healthful benefits,
despite its low level of caffeine.

I haven't had caffeine for over ten years.  In hindsight I think had a
fairly serious addiction to it judging by the amount I consumed per day,
and I don't miss the "wired" feeling I got from it.  So while I think the
health benefits from green tea could be beneficial, I'm also afraid to get
"hooked" on caffeine again.

My question is:  can anyone tell me if they've been using green tea -- how
much, and whether or not they've noticed any affect from the caffeine
content?

TIA for your comments.

Lynda Bryson