From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 20:28:36 +0200
Well found Gawen
I think it matches with what Trish wrote some time ago.  Trish, didn't you add
some cheese to your diet and start losing weight again?
The more info comes to me the more I realise it is getting very very hard to find
healthy food.   Eating Paleo involves so much more than just cutting out the foods
that are non-Paleo.
Slowly we (son and me) switch to eating more natural whereever we can.
Hunting is a bit different here than in the USA but I'm thinking of getting into
that.
My hunting neighbour thought I was crazy when I asked him for any leftover meats
from his hunting.  He told me they take some and leave the rest in the woods for
the foxes.
Talk about waste........

Christy