From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:58:46 -0700
>While I think most of use would disagree about the
>placement of grains in his pyramid, I'm not so sure
>the placement of fruits/veggies is incorrect.  <snip>
>Any thoughts?

Check out the statement below from Dr. Loren Cordain:

"I actually have compiled ethnographic information on the plant:animal
subsistence ratios for all of the American plains Indians - they obtained
75% of their energy from animal foods."

No gram calculation method handy, and these stats mirror modern
hunter-gatherer habits, but thought you'd find it interesting.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO