From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:21:43 -0500
Paleogal wrote:

>He added that the
>restaurant was doing a brisk business in Michelob Ultra, a
>beer rolled out by Anheuser-Busch that is specifically
>targeted to carb watchers.

It ain't paleo, but I tried a couple of these a few nights ago, and to
my surprise they weren't bad at all.   They claim 2.2 carb grams per
can, and part of the trick is that Michelob Ultra comes in 10-ounce
cans, instead of the standard 12-ounce.  But in any case, the flavor is
better than most "lite" beers, in my opinion.