From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:52:00 -0800
>After the meat (or whatever) is dry, how do you store it?  I put dry fruit in a
>jar, for example; I have some I dried years ago. But meat and other flesh foods?

in a glass jar ,in the cold and in the dark is the best for long term
storage (light , oxygene, humidity  and warmth interract even with dry
products , just at very slow pace).
in good conditions seeds can be able to sprout after thousands years of
storage but in not so good conditions you can wear out very quickly a seed
making it unable to sprout or very weakly.
jean-claude