From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:21:34 +0900
Looks ok, but I try to eat a lot more vegetable variety. I eat at least
small bits of probably 10 veggies a day, more on days I go to my
garden, because I nibble the edible weeds. No large volumes, just a few
bites here and there. I also eat several different fruits/berries most
days.

I wonder how you can exercise on such few calories! I would be starving
all the time. When I am running (not recently, twisted an ankle) I eat
loads of calories. I think leanness has more to do with the volume of
exercise than the specific foods eaten. Just my opinion, that.