From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:38:57 -0700
--- Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The modern world is far  and away different from the
> paleolithic.

I agree more or less with Thomas' assessment. I think,
in fairness though, that there are some disease for
which vaccination is definitely warranted, i.e. polio,
tetanus, and others where vaccination is probably not,
i.e. chickenpox and influenza.

More basically, though, we should probably remember
that our paleo ancestors didn't avoid immunizations
because there was less danger of infectious diseases.
It wasn't because of the potential side effects,
either. . .

Jens