From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:08:00 EST
It is like a person who stops playing golf because of the chance of being hit
by lightning on the golf course is greater than in his living room.

If I stopped eating fat and meat, I KNOW I would get diabetes and all the
related problems.  Diabetes runs through my family and I had all the symptoms
of pre-diabetes.

So I may get something 20 years from now (which is very unlikely). Or I can
guarantee myself diabetes and blindness by going back to a vegetarian diet.

Which is a safer bet?
-Gawen