From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:44:00 EST
I agree completely that some of us just cannot get away with eating
"unlimited" amounts.  I too do not feel "full" with respect to fruit and
therefore tend to overeat it.  I'm sure that's why my pants are feeling
increasingly tight despite eating only lean meat and non-starchy veggies
along with "unlimited" fruit as described in Cordain's Paleo Diet.  I also do
not feel as satiated eating only lean meat.  I naturally tend to prefer fatty
meats ie duck, lamb, etc.  Having to eat only lean meat is making me feel
more deprived.  The only benefit I've experienced since beginning my Cordain
experience is alleviation of constipation.   All this fruit may be making me
fatter but I'm certainly more regular.